2 years ago Annie SmithMember
Here are the 10 easy steps to get your HP printer offline to online:
1. Go to control panel on your computer.
2. Click on the devices and printers option.
3. Click on the manage printers option.
4. Click on the printer model that you are using and select “See what’s printing”.
5. Click on “printer” and select the use printer offline to remove the check remarks.
6. Now turn on your router.
7. Check whether your computer and printer are connected to the Wi-Fi network or not.
8. Set the network name and password.
9. Now try to set the printer online for which you need to go to setting and then the printer.
10. Now again right click on the printer icon and click to use printer online option.
If you still face any kind of difficulty in resolving your issue you can call us anytime on our HP printer toll-free customer support phone number +1-844-802-7535. https://allitexpert.com/hp-printer-offline.php
5 months, 3 weeks ago Matthew YoungMember
Wonderful! Now it will be easier for me to fix my hp printer offline after reading your article and now users can send fax from pc and for >> more information of GoogleFaxFree fax blog plus they can visit here. I think that if internet is providing us with all the facilities we should not buy the fax machines.