Did you witness QuickBooks Error H505 in your system? If yes, then you need to follow the steps given below:
• You have to make a new folder for the company file.
• You also have to configure firewall settings and turn on the Network Discovery.
• Even you have to verify the hosting and the QuickBooks Services.
• Verify that the Services are Running or not.
• You can even solve the issue by editing the host file.
If all these steps do not help you in fixing the error, then you can take the help of professionals via QuickBooks Customer support Number that stays available at all 24 hours round the clock.
Visit here: QuickBooks support Number