You can troubleshoot AOL Error ac-3101 by restoring your system to an earlier time, to ‘undo’ any changes to your operating system. The steps mentioned below will help you restore your Windows system:
• Step 1: Open the Control Panel and go to ‘System and Security’.
• Step 2: Select the ‘‘System’’ option and open the System Properties window
• Step 3: Click System Restore and select a restore point from the list
• Step 4: The System restores process will revert Windows to an earlier state.
• Step 5: After the restore process is complete, Windows will shut down.
• Step 6: When the computer restarts, you will see a message that says, “System Restore completed successfully.”
If you find that Error ac-3101 persists even after you restore the system you can call the AOL customer service number and ask for additional assistance.
For more visit: AOL helpline number