8 years, 3 months ago EesvariKeymaster
Some women even having regular periods before marriage have irregular periods problem after marriage… In that condition they will be pregnant and the problem follows after delivery too… Irregular periods will occur at the time of post pregnancy ..what might be the problem,is it good to health.. If it is not then suggest some remedies for post pregnancy problems….
8 years, 3 months ago ChaayaKeymaster
Womens having irregular periods is mainly due to harmone changes and rhythamic contractions in menstural cycle cuase irregular periods,objestity,Countinous long travel,Snacks,sweets,Emotional stress may break the menstural cycle.The remedies are
1.Take Parsley juice can be taken in a dose of 75 ml every day.
2.Papaya fruit is highly effective against irregular periods and its mostly given to amenorrhoea patients.
8 years, 3 months ago AmbikaKKeymaster
I thnik the problem of irregular periods should not be ignored. I had the same problem and later it was detected that I have the thyroid problem.Its not serious though as Thyroid is a common problem now a days. Most of the women suffer from Thyroid problem after their delivery. So, if you are having any sort of problems do not hesitate to consult a doctor. Otherwise it might lead to serious concerns.
8 years, 3 months ago monica01Keymaster
Because having a baby causes extreme physical and hormonal changes in a woman’s body, her period may not return at all for anywhere from a few months to a few years she gives birth. When it does return, the cycle may be irregular or different than it was before these changes occurred. Because menstruation is directly related to fertility, this is a natural way of usually preventing pregnancies from occurring very close together, although it is not at all reliable as a form of birth control.
- Menstruation (your period) occurs when an egg is released but does not become fertilized. When the body realizes that this has happened, it sheds the bloody, nutrient-rich lining of the uterus so that it can be replaced again before the next month’s cycle. Hormones that occur during and after pregnancy temporarily prevent ovulation from occurring, so during this time you will not get your period at all.
- Nursing increases these ovulation-suppressing hormones. Traditionally, women nursed almost all of their babies, often for several years, so this physical function provided some amount of space in between pregnancies. This helped the body recover from pregnancy and birth and replenish itself enough to support another pregnancy.
- The time that your period may be irregular after having a baby varies widely from one woman to the next. Most women who are breast-feeding can assume that they will have a minimum of six months before they start to menstruate again after the baby is born; for some women, this time frame may last well over a year. Women who don’t breast-feed will generally get their period again sooner, but it may still take a few months. Even after your period returns, it may be irregular or otherwise different than it was before you had a baby, and these changes may continue indefinitely or even be permanent.
- A very small percentage of women will return immediately to having their period after giving birth, regardless of whether they are breast-feeding. It’s impossible to know for sure which group you will fall into, even if you have given birth before, because the process is not always the same after each child.
- Some women believe that they can’t get pregnant again until they start their period. This is not true, because ovulation always occurs before menstruation. So, no matter whether your period is irregular after having a baby or how long it takes to come back, you will always have one chance to conceive again before you begin to menstruate.
Function of Your Menstrual Cycle
Nursing and Pregnancy
Hope this Helps
cord blood preservation
6 months, 1 week ago Playa NoelMember
The main problem with women is facing regular periods during pregnancy.