Tips to make your kid lose weight:
- Eating less makes the kid weak, tired & hungry. So it is better to eat food with nutrients. In this way, the kid does not feel deprived of food. Instead, the kid has a variety of meal with nutrients.
- Hiding junk food, keeping them out of reach is a very good idea. As you don’t see the junk food & get the need to eat it.
- Having breakfast is really important. As breakfast is the most important meal of the day that gives energy. If the kid skips the breakfast then, the kid feels really hungry and eats a lot later.
- Sleeping sufficiently helps to revive energy for the next day. If the kid is in school, then she has to sleep 9 hours to revive, so that she feels strong for the next day & does not feel drowsy or hungry.
Diets to follow:
- Including food that contains, protein really helps, as protein stimulates a hormone that breaks down stored fat into energy.
- It is better to avoid unhealthy foods like chicken nuggets, cheese puffs, fruit roll-ups, highly processed products which have nothing natural in them.
- Include vegetables & fruits. Fruits such as oranges, apples, grapes, cantaloupe, berries or kiwi, avoid bananas & pineapple. Avoid potatoes & corn.
- This food makes you feel full & also prevent you from weight gain. They are carrots, avocado, apples, broccoli, milk, cheese, nuts, hummus, steel-cut oatmeal, plain yoghurt, beans, etc.
Exercises to follow:
- Playing sport on regular basis is a very good idea to lose weight. It helps to burn unnecessary calories. Dancing also reduces weight by burning all unnecessary calories.
- Get the kid a pet. Kids love to go walking with the pet. & It becomes a natural habit which they love to lose weight. Get the kid a cycle, by which they can take to school & lose weight.
- There are other fun ways for kids to lose weight like using hula hoops, skating, playing frisbee.
- Other than that, the usual methods are swimming, running, twerking, Zumba, batuka, power yoga, aqua yoga, etc