Tips to make your kid taller:
- Plenty of sleep. Getting lots of sleep makes you grow better. It happens because body grows and regenerates tissue when the kid is at rest.
- Having a good posture. As having a straight spine, shoulders stretched, hips in a straight, makes feel confident.And also grow taller.
- Confidence & Belief. Having a good confidence in oneself & belief is very essential. They encourage them to be more confident, stand straight.
Diets to follow:
- Avoiding Bad habits. Do not drink Coffee, don’t smoke, don’t take artificial hormonal capsules which say that they help in child’s growth as they actually don’t.
- Consuming 500mg of niacin in the empty stomach increases growth hormone levels & make the kids grow.
- Drinking milk & eating green vegetables increases calcium in the bones & promote growth.
- Eat meat or eggs if you are non-vegetarian. Eat legumes or tofu if you are vegetarian. All these foods are rich in protein.
Exercises to follow:
- Jogging, jumping & hanging really helps to increase growth in children.
- Working out with the ankle weight. This actually stretches the cartilage between knees, making the child taller.
- Swimming helps the entire body to become taller & stronger. And skipping helps a lot.
- Yoga & stretching really helps the kids to grow tall. Yoga postures like Chakrasana, Suryanamaskar, etc.