Summer staring now. Skin problem is very common in summer. Body odour is the one of the main problem most of us facing in summer season.
For that, i saw some home remedies and home deo preparation in a magazine. So i would like to share it to every one.
1. Add a few cups of tomato juice to the bath water, soak for at least 15 minutes.
2. Use 4 tablespoons of baking soda in the bath water.
3. Apply cornstarch under the arms
4. Apply vinegar under the arms
5. Wear all cotton clothing that breathes as opposed to synthetic fibres which cause perspiration and retain odours.
6. Avoid eating the following strong smelling foods which cause body odour when sweat out:
Garlic, Onions, Cumin, Peppers, Eggs, Liver, Fish, Legumes
Make your own Deodorants
1/2 cup cocoa butter
1/2 cup beeswax
2 Tbsp glycerine
2 Tbsp rosewater
Melt cocoa butter and beeswax slowly in the top of a double boiler. Remove from heat, add glycerine and rosewater. Add several drops of one of the following
deodorising essential oils: eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, rose …. Stir before use.
Believe it or not ….Radish Deodorant
Extract the juice from about 2 dozen radishes, add 1/4 teaspoon of glycerin. Pour into a spray bottle and keep refrigerated. Squirt under arms after a bath or pour some into the palm of your hand and rub under the arms.