Palak Corn rice
Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Palak – 1 bunch
Coconut Milk – 1 cup
Sweetcorn – 1/3 cup
Carrots – 1 sliced
Potato – 1 sliced
Olive Oil – 2 teaspoon
Biriyani Leaf – 1
Cloves – 2
Fennel seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds – ½ teaspoon
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
Green Chillies – 2
Salt – As per Taste
- Wash the rice and soak for 10 min.
- Grind palak spinach, separate the juice and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fennel, cumin seeds, cloves and biriyani leaf.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and chillies.
- Add the rice, fry for 1 min and now add some salt
- Add palak juice and 1 cup coconut milk to the pan.
- Transfer it to a pressure cooker and cook upto 3-4 whistles
- Cook the sweet corn separately.
- Release the pressure, add the contents with the cooked sweet corn and stir.
- Tasty nutritious food is now ready to serve.
- Raitha will be a great combination to this.