I have posted some tips for perfect Vision, Get precaution Steps to get a perfect eyes,It gives you the perfect glow to your eyes,,Eyes is the Most important feature On whole body..
Get Tips To Make your Eyes safety
1.Eat for Good Vision
Regularly eating these foods can help lead to good eye health:
* Green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and collards
* Salmon, tuna, and other oily fish
* Eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources
* Oranges and other citrus fruits
2. Exercise more frequently.
According to the AAO, some studies suggest that regular exercise – such as walking – can reduce the risk of macular degeneration by up to 70%.
3.Quit Smoking for Better Eyesight
* Smoking makes you more likely to get cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
* If you’ve tried to quit smoking before and started smoking again, keep trying. Studies show that the more times you try to quit smoking, the more likely you are to succeed.
4. Wear Sunglasses for Good Vision
* The right kind of sunglasses will help protect your eyes from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays.Too much UV exposure makes you more likely to get cataracts and macular degeneration.
* Choose sunglasses that block 99% to 100% of both UVA and UVB rays. Wraparound lenses help protect your eyes from the side.
* Polarized lenses reduce glare when driving.If you wear contact lenses, some offer UV protection. It’s still a good idea to wear sunglasses for more protection.
5.Use Safety Eyewear at Home, at Work, and While Playing Spor
* If you work with hazardous or airborne materials at work or home, wear safety glasses or protective goggles every time.
* Certain sports such as ice hockey, racquetball, and lacrosse can also lead to eye injury. Wear eye protection (such as helmets with protective face masks or sports goggles with polycarbonate lenses) to shield your eyes.
6. Look Away From the Computer for Good Eye Health
Staring at a computer screen can cause:
* Blurry vision
* Difficulty focusing at a distance
* Dry eyes
* Neck, back, and shoulder pain
7.Visit Your Eye Doctor Regularly
* Everyone, even young children, should get their eyes examined regularly. It helps you protect your sight and make sure that you are seeing your best.
* Eye exams can also find some eye diseases, such as glaucoma, that have no symptoms. It’s important to find these diseases in their early stages, when they’re easier to treat.
* Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can provide general eye care, treat eye diseases, and perform eye surgery.
* Optometrists have had four years of specialized training after college. They provide general eye care and treat the most common eye diseases. They do not perform eye surgery.
9.Clean your hands and your contact lenses—properly.
*To avoid the risk of infection, always wash your hands thoroughly before putting in or taking out your contact lenses. Make sure to disinfect contact lenses as instructed and replace them as appropriate.
10. Have regular exams to check for diabetes and high blood pressure.
* If left untreated, these diseases can cause eye problems. In particular, diabetes and high blood pressure can lead to diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, glaucoma and ocular hypertension.