MyOutcomes provides an international web-based solution for mental and behavioral health service providers seeking to track and improve outcomes.
We are seeking an energetic & enthusiastic team member in India to support our organization in Canada, in the business administration tasks & customer service functions. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, and relevant experience in the customer service area and administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma
- Proficient in MS Office & computer savvy
- Quick to learn the applications used in the workplace
- Strong administrative & organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written & spoken
- Aptitude & ability to do research related to the workplace
- Available to work for 3 hours a day, Mon to Fri, between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PST or 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 a.m. PST
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and within a team;
- The ability to understand and follow direction;
- Being productive with your time by demonstrating work smart strategies.
- Work from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. or 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PST
- All assignments to be on Asana and time recorded in Time Harvest
- Be available to meet on Skype/go to the meeting for the hours mentioned above.
- Be willing to meet twice a year in person at a location in India, chosen by HF, when the leadership visits India. Travel by train and accommodation costs will be paid.
- Should be having a computer with high-speed internet.
- Assist the Leadership Team in various administrative and operational tasks.
- Responsible for the tasks assigned and complete within deadlines provided.
Year of Experience5 Years, 7 Years
Related Jobs (10)
Digital Marketing at 3A Business Consulting, Chennai on 6th April 2017 Part Time Jobs