MyOutcomes provides an international web-based solution for mental and behavioral health service providers seeking to track and improve outcomes.
We are seeking an energetic & enthusiastic team member in India to support our organization in Canada, in the business administration tasks & customer service functions. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, and relevant experience in the customer service area and administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma
- Proficient in MS Office & computer savvy
- Quick to learn the applications used in the workplace
- Strong administrative & organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written & spoken
- Aptitude & ability to do research related to the workplace
- Available to work for 3 hours a day, Mon to Fri, between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PST or 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 a.m. PST
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and within a team;
- The ability to understand and follow direction;
- Being productive with your time by demonstrating work smart strategies.
- Work from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. or 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PST
- All assignments to be on Asana and time recorded in Time Harvest
- Be available to meet on Skype/go to the meeting for the hours mentioned above.
- Be willing to meet twice a year in person at a location in India, chosen by HF, when the leadership visits India. Travel by train and accommodation costs will be paid.
- Should be having a computer with high-speed internet.
- Assist the Leadership Team in various administrative and operational tasks.
- Responsible for the tasks assigned and complete within deadlines provided.
Year of Experience5 Years, 7 Years
Related Jobs (10)
Freelance Web Designer At Sravan Technologies, New Delhi on 15th May 2017 Part Time Jobs
Business Development And Relationship Sales At Huzzpa on 2nd May 2017 Full Time Jobs
Marketing and Sales Officer at Laugh Out Loud Ventures on 24th April 2017 Full Time Jobs