The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging and professionally interacting with the designers, consultants, vendors and client while successfully directing the Installation team in safely executing the work in accordance with the design plan, schedule and budget.
- Manage multiple stakeholders to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience
- Liaising/ negotiating with clients/ supplier/ contractors to obtain all technical specifications, costing and sample approvals for smooth execution of projects
- Ensure successful completion of projects On time, On Quality and Finish
- Manage the design and site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines
- Coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for clients and Company
- One point of contact between the Client, and Company and Vendors
- Open to a lot of travel withing the city
- A process driven project management professional with quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tech-savvy professional with experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Excellent inter personal skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams.
SalaryRs15,000 - Rs20,000
Year of Experience2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years, 6 Years, 7 Years