Crescendo is a start-up based in India, providing “Transcription and Analysis of audios in Indian Languages”.
We are looking to add to our transcription team. We are swamped with work daily and we just can’t keep up!
These are the qualities you MUST have:
- Live in India (preferably), people residing in other countries can also apply, we are an equal opportunity employer
- You should be able to transcribe a Hindi or Any Regional Language audio into English i.e. The audios would be in Hindi or Any Regional Language, you will need to listen to it, understand what is being spoken and frame it in English and Transcribe
- Reliability: You must work most days consistently.
- Experience/Accuracy: You must be able to follow formats without any issues. Grammar and spelling is pertinent.
- Deadlines: You must meet specific deadlines. If you cannot do this, don’t apply. You are given the deadline before you accept a project
- Communication and Honesty: You must be in constant contact with updates on your work, we essentially need you to have a Gmail account for this
- Files range between INR 400 per audio hour.
There is a lot of work available for the right person(s), some of our existing vendors have been taking close to 2 audios hours’ daily.
P.S: With Hindi if you are well versed with any other Indian language like Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada. Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya etc it will be an add-on. In your application do write the languages you can work on but at the same time do remember that Hindi is compulsory.
SalaryRs15,000 - Rs20,000
Year of ExperienceFresher