Welcome to Bharatmoms.
The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which you may access www.bharatmoms.com (the “Site”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE OR ANY APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM IT. This Site is owned and operated by Bharatmoms(referred to as the “Company”). “You” are the person or entity using the Site, ordering or using Applications or described in the Site registration form.
By using this Site, using applications related to the Site, or clicking on a button indicating your consent, you agree to these Terms including but not limited to conducting this transaction electronically, and to disclaimers of warranties, damage and remedy exclusions and limitations, and a choice of India law. If you do not agree to these Terms, you do not have permission to use the Site. Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Notification of changes to these Terms will be posted on the Site or sent via e-mail at Company’s option. If any future changes to these Terms are unacceptable to you, you must discontinue use of the Site and leave immediately.
The Site is made available by Bharatmoms as a forum for the exchange of information and opinion by its users. Consequently, this site contains postings by users of the Site that have not been reviewed or approved by the Company. All information contained in those postings are the expressions of those who have posted them and are not endorsed by the Company. The Company takes no responsibility for the accuracy or legality of those postings; and the Company disclaims any such responsibility and is not liable for any alleged damages resulting from any posting, including but not limited to libel, defamation, or disparagement.
1. REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Site and/or Applications, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration process, provided that in connection with registration, you do not need to, and should not, use your full or true name for your username. In addition, you agree to update that information in order to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness. The Company has the right to deny you access to the Site or reject your order in the event that your information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete.
Bharatmoms reserves the right to email you email notifications to inform you of messages waiting for you on the Site. You agree that email communication and such notification is an integral part of being a registered member of the Bharatmoms community, and you expressly consent to receiving these notifications. You further acknowledge that the only way to completely stop receiving these emails is to cancel your membership to the Site, and withdraw from the Bharatmoms community by emailing email@example.com
2. AGREEMENT TO DEAL ELECTRONICALLY
The Company may keep records of any type of communication conducted (information is sent or received) via the Site. All electronic records are deemed sent when they are properly addressed to the recipient and the record enters an information processing system outside the control of the sender or the record enters a region of an information processing system under the recipient’s control. All electronic records are deemed received when the record enters an information processing system that the recipient has designated or uses for the purpose of receiving electronic records or information of the type sent, in a form capable of being processed by that system, and from which the recipient is able to retrieve the electronic record.
3. OBLIGATION FOR USING YOUR PASSWORD
ALL CONTENT OR INSTRUCTIONS TRANSMITTED BY OR RECEIVED FROM ANYONE PRESENTING YOUR PASSWORD ON THE SITE WILL BE DEEMED BINDING ON YOU. You agree that you are solely liable for all actions taken via your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to guard your password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the Site for which you will be legally responsible. If you suspect that someone may have obtained access to your password who is not intended to have authority to act on your behalf, please contact the Company immediately to authorize the Company to deny access to the Site to anyone else presenting your password. At the same time you should change your password by using the “Profile Edit” page Profile
4. LIMITED NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO USE SITE
The Company hereby grants you the limited right to view and use the Site only for the purposes of accessing information for social networking purposes. The Company reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site as described in Section 18. This license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to the Company. No portion of this Site is targeted to children under the age of 18, and any minor should seek consent of his or her legal guardian before using this site. Unless you have received specific written permission from the Company, you may not (a) “frame” or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Site or (b) alter or modify any content on the Site. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site and/or Applications for any commercial purpose.
The Site may allow users to upload, post, and/or distribute user submitted content, and use of the Site for this purpose is subject to the following conditions:
- You understand that all user feedback, data, comments, suggestions, information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, messages and other materials of any nature (“Materials”) that are transmitted to or via the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from which the Materials originated. This means you, and not the Company, are entirely responsible for the Materials you transmit through the Site. Further, you understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Materials that are offensive, objectionable or indecent.
- You shall not create a user name or screen name or upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials which are indecent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful of minors in any way, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, harassing, contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or are otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any law.
- Your Materials, user name and/or screen name will not disparage in any manner the Company, its Licensors, or their Applications, products, or services and sites.
- Your Materials shall not infringe the copyright, trademark, publicity/privacy right or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that are directly or indirectly commercial in nature or contain any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. This includes any Materials that constitute or contain “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other users to join or become users or members of any commercial online web site or other organization is expressly prohibited.
- You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- You shall not create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of the Agreement or create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- You shall not sell,trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer anyBharatmoms account
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Bharatmoms employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Bharatmoms reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove Materials that it deems violate any of the foregoing prohibitions and to suspend or terminate your account if your activity in breach of any of the provisions of this Website Terms and Conditions.
- By posting, uploading or otherwise distributing your content or Materials to the Site, you explicitly consent that other users of the Site may forward such content or Materials to others who may or may not be members of Bharatmoms.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by Bharatmoms;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same message or request in more than one topical category, or in more than one metropolitan area;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Bharatmoms’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Service or the Bharatmoms website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Bharatmoms without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
You acknowledge that the Company does not pre-screen any Materials posted by you or other users, but that Company and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials. Without limitation, the Company and its designees shall have the right to remove any Materials that violate the Terms or is otherwise objectionable, as well as terminate your access to the Site. The Company may establish practices and limits concerning the use of the Site and Applications, including the maximum disk space that will be allotted to your use. You agree that the Company has no liability or responsibility for the storage or deletion of any Materials that you submit or post. The Company reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
5. LIMITED NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO USE APPLICATIONS
The Company may offer you the ability to use certain applications, services or software, and content for use therewith, either at no charge or for a small fee (such applications, services, software and any related content provided by the Company or its licensors is referred to herein collectively as “Applications”). For example, the Company may provide chat areas, bulletin boards, e-mail functions, and software that allow you to download specific content from the Sites to your computer. Without limiting your obligations and restrictions described in Section 4, your limited license to the Applications is subject to the following conditions:
- The Applications that are made available to you are the copyrighted work of the Company and/or its suppliers. The use of each Application is governed by the end user license agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies or is included in the Application or is expressly stated on the Site pages accompanying the Application and these Terms. In the event that no EULA accompanies the Application, then the Terms shall govern your use of the Application. You may not download or use any Application from the Site without agreeing to the EULA, if any, and these Terms. Certain Applications may be owned by third parties and distributed under a third party EULA and you agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such third parties.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in the EULA, you are granted only a limited license to download and/or use the Application from a single computer for personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not make copies of or distribute the Application or electronically transfer the Application from one computer to another or over a network, nor may you separate any content from an associated Application. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Application to human perceivable form. You may not rent, lease or sublicense the Application. You may not create derivative works of the Application and you may not export the Application in violation of any U.S. or foreign law, rule or regulation. All rights in Applications not specifically granted to you in writing by the Company are reserved to the Company.
- The Company may cease support of any Application at any time in its sole discretion, as further described in Section 18.
- Applications you use or download from the Sites may contain third party digital rights management systems (“DRMS”) which may allow for communication between your software and the third party and utilize security features (e.g., preventing distribution of or access to the applications in the event of unauthorized use). These DRMS are subject to their own license agreements and you agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to the use of the DRMS or your dealings with such third parties. The Applications may also contain DRMS produced by the Company which allow for communication between the applications you use or download and our systems and which collect information describing your computer system in order to prevent illegal or unauthorized use of the applications.
6. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN BY THESE TERMS, NEITHER THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO USE THE SITE OR ANY APPLICATIONS OFFERED ON THE SITE. NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS ARE OR WILL BE ASSIGNED TO YOU. The Company will not tolerate copyright infringement and reserves the right to block, disable, or otherwise remove any content or Materials uploaded to the Site as well as terminate access to the Site if you engage in copyright or other intellectual property infringement. The law provides for civil and criminal penalties for copyright and other intellectual property law infringements.
Displaying, performing, storing, copying, distributing, or otherwise making available or using any content from the Site or Applications is prohibited, unless specifically authorized by the Company. No person or entity, including you, shall copy or “scrape” any content and display them on another website without Company’s express written permission, use them in other places (both online and offline). If you believe that any content on the Site infringes your copyrights, please contact the Company’s copyright agent through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include the following information: (a) a description of the copyrighted work you allege is being infringed upon (and registration information if such work is registered with the copyright office); (b) the location of the allegedly infringing material on the Site, (c) your signature (digital or hard-copy), (d) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and (e) a statement (notarized if possible and made under penalty of perjury that): (i) you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; (ii) you believe in good faith that the rights of the copyright owner are being infringed, and that the uses of the allegedly infringing material are not authorized (either by the copyright owner, its agents, or applicable law).
8. SUBMITTING MATERIALS AND FEEDBACK
Unless you enter into a separate written agreement with the Company, the Company does not claim ownership in Materials you submit, however, by submitting Materials in any form to the Company, in addition to other provisions of the Terms, you automatically grant Company a royalty-free, world-wide, non-exclusive, and assignable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly display and publicly perform such Materials for the purpose of displaying and promoting the Materials on any website operated by, and in any related marketing materials produced by, the Company and its affiliates. You obtain no rights in any form, media, or technology incorporating the Materials.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its parent company, affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of your content and Materials, your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any third party’s rights including such party’s copyrights and trademarks.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT IF EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT (SUCH AS A EULA) BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, THE SITE AND APPLICATIONS OFFERED AT OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND WITH ALL RISKS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (A) ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE; LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE; AND (B) ANY DUTIES OF REASONABLE CARE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR RELATED INFORMATION. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION IS BORNE BY YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR QUIET ENJOYMENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION.
11. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION ARE SUITABLE OR ACCURATE FOR YOUR NEEDS AND WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. ANY APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA. BY PARTICIPATING IN EMAIL EXCHANGES OR VISITING CHAT ROOMS YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO RUDE, CRUDE, INDECENT, MISLEADING, INACCURATE, OR OTHER OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR REFERENCES. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT RELATING TO YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER OR CONTENT PROVIDER ON THE SITE.
Your interactions with are solely between you and such individuals.
You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Bharatmoms shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this Site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Bharatmoms is under no obligation to become involved.
Information Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS) POSTED ON THE SITE IS INTENDED SOLELY AS GENERAL INFORMATION AND IS NEITHER MEDICAL NOR HEALTHCARE ADVICE FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM NOR A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEATHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER BHARATMOMS NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR USERS ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, MEDICAL, COUNSELING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO THIS DISCLAIMER. BHARATMOMS AND ITS AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE SITE.
12. NO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY, NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY’S AFFILIATES OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO THE SITE, APPLICATIONS OR RELATED INFORMATION, OR TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY THE COMPANY, OR ANY OF THE COMPANY’S AFFILIATES OR AGENTS, SHALL BE, AT THE COMPANY’S OPTION, (1) SUBSTITUTION OR REPLACEMENT OF ALL OR PART OF THE APPLICATION OR PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN REASONABLE RELIANCE ON THE COMPANY; OR (2) REFUND OF THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY YOU AGREE THAT THE DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
14. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant for the benefit of the Company, the Company’s suppliers, and any third parties mentioned on the Site, in addition to other representations and obligations contained in these Terms, that: (a) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into and make the representations and warranties contained in these Terms; (b) all information submitted by you to the Site is true and accurate; (c) you will keep your registration information current; (d) you will be responsible for all use of your password even if such use was conducted without your authority or permission; (e) you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; (f) you are the owner of the Materials and they are original to you; (g) the Materials do not infringe any third party right, such as copyright, trademark, and publicity/privacy right; (h) the Materials do not constitute defamation or libel or otherwise violate the law, and (i) you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company (and its employees, representative, agents, and assigns) harmless from breaches of (a) through (h).
15. LINKS; ADVERTISERS
The Site contains links to third party sites that are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for any content on any linked site. If you access a third party site from the Site, then you do so at your own risk. Company provides links only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not imply that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on those third party sites. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Site, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
16. INTERNATIONAL USAGE
This Site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices within India. The Company makes no representation that the Site, Applications, or related information offered by the Company are appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site, Applications, and related information are the exclusive property of the Company or its suppliers. All rights not licensed herein are hereby reserved to the Company or its suppliers.
18. TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION OF SITE ACCESS; MODIFICATIONS TO SITE AND APPLICATIONS
If you violate these Terms, the Company may terminate or cancel your access rights to the Site and/or Applications immediately without notice. The Company may also block your use of the Site and/or Applications or direct you to cease using it. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site, Applications, or any part thereof and you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, Applications, or any part thereof, except you may receive a pro-rata refund in the event such modification, suspension, or discontinuance materially affects your access to those parts of the Site or Applications that you have paid for.
19. NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to Bharatmoms email addresses or through Bharatmoms computer systems is expressly prohibited by these Terms. Any unauthorized use of Bharatmoms computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
20. EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by India laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes arising under or related in any way to these Terms, the Site or any Application shall be litigated or otherwise heard in the appropriate forum in India. The parties hereto hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country courts, and hereby waive any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper, and consent to service of process by any means authorized by country’s law.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms, as amended, your registration forms, and the disclosures provided by the Company and the consents provided by you, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The Company’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the Company’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You agree that the Company may amend or modify these Terms or impose new conditions at any time by updating these Terms on the Site or upon notice from the Company to you as published through the Site or by email. Any use of the Site or order by you after such updating shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such amendments, modifications, or new conditions. If you do not want to be bound by an amendment, you will need to terminate your registration, if any, and refrain from using the Site or using or ordering Applications after that date. No other amendments will be valid unless they are in a paper writing signed by the Company and by you.
Except as expressly stated otherwise, any notices required or allowed under these Terms shall be given to the Company by e-mail email@example.com or through other reasonable manner. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Revision Date : 15/08/2011